Community Offerings: Wellness Equity for All
Brenner Reiki Healing is committed to wellness equity, supporting people of all ages, backgrounds, and health conditions. To that end, we offer monthly community Reiki clinics for all those who wish to benefit from Reiki services at a reduced cost. Elise Brenner also offers professional and credible Reiki services and Mindfulness Meditation workshops to educate community groups and organizations about the benefits of Reiki practice and Mindfulness Meditation for caring for the self and wellness.
On this page, you'll learn when the next monthly community Reiki clinics will be held. You'll also find information about booking Brenner Reiki Healing to offer Reiki Outreach presentations, Mindfulness Meditation workshops, and services for your staff, community group, or organization.
"When 'I' is replaced with 'We' even Illness becomes Wellness." - Malcolm X
Join Elise in an anchoring Hara Breathing meditation
Dates: Starts September 8th. Continues every other Wednesday through December 29.
Time: 7:00-7:30 pm
Location: Online: Zoom Link
Cost: Free. Goodwill offerings welcome through PayPal, Venmo, or check.
Register: Email Elise@BrennerReikiHealing.org for an invitation or subscribe to our email list at the top of this page.
Reiki Outreach for Groups
Brenner Reiki Healing provides professional and credible Reiki services to educate community groups and organizations about the benefits of Reiki and Mindfulness practice for self-care and wellness. As Reiki and Mindfulness have moved steadily into mainstream health and wellness care as an integrative healing practice, Brenner's outreach efforts bring these practical resources to your group or organization. Outreach is part of Brenner Reiki Healing's commitment to wellness equity for all people.
Please inquire with Brenner Reiki Healing about Reiki and Mindfulness presentations, training, mind-body skills workshops, and services for your school, business, support group, or community organization. Contact Elise at Elise@BrennerReikiHealing.org or call 617-244-8856.
Brenner Reiki Healing honored for trauma-informed care
The Center for Violence Prevention and Recovery (CVPR) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center honored Brenner Reiki Healing at their annual Standing with Survivors Everyday event on April 5, 2019. Along with other health care and community providers, Brenner Reiki Healing was honored for their services in lifting survivors up by providing Trauma-Informed Care to people who have experienced violence in their lives.
Recent Outreach Presentations
- Reiki Outreach Presentation, Chestnut Hill Park Senior Living, Brighton, MA.
- Reiki Mind-Body Workshops for Livestrong Program at Waltham YMCA
- Reiki Workshops and Staff Presentation at Harbor Health Elder Service, Mattapan, MA
- Reiki Mind-Body Relaxation Workshop with Facing Cancer Together, Newton, MA
- Reiki Outreach Presentation at Lasell Village, Newton, MA
- Reiki Presentations to Brigham & Women's Hospital, Brain Aneurysm Support Group
- "The Benefits of Reiki Practice for Self and Others,” Dutton Center Adult Supportive Day Care
Recent Reiki Training Classes in the Community
- Reiki Training for nurses and social workers at Tufts Medical Center, Boston.
- Reiki Training at BIDMC Center for Violence Prevention and Recovery, Boston, MA
- Reiki Training of staff at Edith Nourse Rogers Veterans Administration Hospital, Bedford, MA
- Reiki Level 1 Training of residents at Lasell Village, Newton, MA
Recent Presentations for the Reiki Professional Community
- "I and Thou: Enhancing the Therapeutic Relationship in Reiki Clinical Practice," Panelist at the 2019 Celebration of Reiki Conference, Newton, MA
- "The Ki to Happiness," Keynote Presentation, 2018 Vermont Reiki Association Conference, Montpelier, VT
- "The How To's of a Reiki Outreach Presentation," Elise Brenner and members of the first Reiki Outreach Training Program, 2017 Celebration of Reiki Conference, Newton, MA
- "Reiki Community Outreach and Business Growth," Panelist at the 2017 Vermont Reiki Association Conference, Burlington, VT
- "Sharpening Your Core Reiki Clinical Skills," Elise Brenner and Cynthia Mattingly, 2015 Celebration of Reiki Conference, Newton, MA
- "Insights into Developing Your Reiki Business," Elise Brenner and Joanna Scaparotti, 2015 Celebration of Reiki Symposium, Salem, MA
Recent Reiki Sessions in the Community
- Social Work Week, Massachusetts Genera Hospital, Boston, MA
- Wellness Fair, Mass Bay Community College
- Reiki sessions during Mt. Auburn Hospital Cancer Survivorship Day, Cambridge, MA
- Reiki treatments to the devoted nurses on the Spinal Cord Injury Unit for Nurse's Week at the West Roxbury VA Hospital
- Monthly Reiki Clinic, Pleasant Street Center, Reading, MA
- Newton Reiki Practitioners Give Back to Newton Food Pantry Volunteers—Special Reiki Clinic for Newton Food Pantry Volunteers
- Reiki treatments to soldiers at the Army Reserves in Brockton, MA, as part of the resiliency and wellness initiative of There And Back Again
- Reiki sessions at the annual Women's Veteran's Retreat at UMassBoston
- Wellness Clinic for Veterans with PTSD at Project New Hope, Inc., Camp Grotonwood, Groton, MA
- Free Reiki treatments to Boston Marathon Bombing First Responders, Police, Firefighters, EMTs, survivors, family members, and anyone feeling distressed after the May 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings. Roche Community Center, West Roxbury, MA
Our Guiding Principle: Well-Being Comes from Within
At Brenner Reiki Healing, we believe the ability to achieve a greater state of well-being, mindfulness, compassion, and peace exists within every one of us. Our mission here is to help individuals re-claim their inner resources and move forward with courage, composure, mental clarity, and wholeness. And we hope to see you soon.